Who do you call, if there’s no reception?

Alpine Letters to the Editors

PEOPLE in rural and remote areas who have poor mobile phone service are encouraged to make their case known to the Department of Communications – and encourage their local council to become involved. The Federal Government has set aside $ 100 million...

Read latest Alpine Observer Sample Edition online.

Online newspapers at PressDisplay.